We’re challenging you to complete x steps in x months. That’s the same number of children who PTI will hope to impact in 2022.
This challenge suits everyone, so get your family and friends involved too! Together you’ll discover all the ways to hit x steps. Achieve x steps a day for x months by heading out on long treks, dancing or even hoovering your way to the distance.
“Name” is a great way to support “information on PTI”, while ticking off a big goal in 2022.
It’s completely free to sign up if you raise over £50 which will impact x students, otherwise there is a small registration fee of £10
Join our “Event name” add “social media platform” and get support from everyone else who is taking on the same challenge.
- There is no minimum fundraising amount but if you raise over £x amount we will send you x
- You are responsible for tracking your own mileage but it’s possible to track your distance using your mobile phone, smart watch or other device
- You can link your Strava app to your JustGiving fundraising page to keep your friends and family up to date.
- Make sure you follow the coronavirus rules and regulations for your area to keep you and your community safe. Find out more here for Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England.
What your fundraising will support
- £x. xxx
- £x xxxxx
Why you should step forward and join our challenge
- The health benefits – walking can reduce stress, lower blood pressure and give you an energy boost
- Burn calories – walking can help you maintain a healthy weight and keep active
- Stay motivated - this challenge is a great way to keep motivated to stay active, by helping you strive for a consistent daily exercise target
x – the money you raise from this challenge will help fund a range xxxx